I know I am behind.
like. a lot.
I know, I know.
Truth is I'm still in pain.
ow.
and still look something like this:
yesterday was definitely the worst.
After 24 hours my face swelled up, and has yet to return to normal size. I feel like I have to watermelons for cheeks. no. joke.
on another note.
Today is a HUGE day for us, and perhaps some questions might be answered!
We appreciate your prayers!
I will blog when my mind is fresh, if I posted more now it would just leave you confused, I'm sure.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

3 comments:
I am looking forward to it.
haha, i totally laughed out loud at the chipmunk pic... but then again i'm a sucker for animals.
hope you're feeling better soon & that you get all the answers you need!
ps: we got parker's middle name "ray" after my grandpa :)
aw Chris....your nice people.
Amy! its okay, it made me laugh too:P hence the picture.
and "Ray" came from grandpa too...and cousins, uncles, aunts,etc...but it started with grandpa:P
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!