3/8/11

{ fat tuesday: week...something }

I have been horrible about keeping up on fat tuesdays.

Photobucket

Its true.
And after an informal butt chewing of sorts from Taylor dearest....(okay, we kinda had it coming, plus, I assure you...she was the nicest she could be to us slackers)..I am back with an update:P

This week marks the two month mark for my weight loss journey...

Total weight loss: 18 lbs
Total inches gone bye bye: 35




yup.
(and I am sorry for the belly shot. Really, I know some of you just don't want to see that. but...)
Now most of those measurements are from last week....but they remain pretty true to today.

Pros and cons for the past week:

Con: I can't actually chew food
Pro: while NOT eating food, I do NOT gain weight whilst sitting on my booty...on the couch...feeling sorry for myself
Con: I have eaten ice cream for breakfast
Pro: I have eaten ice cream for breakfast
Con: I would really like to eat a loaf of bread...or chew...something...ANYTHING..cause I forget what its like.
Pro: I can not eat aforementioned loaf...therefore not gaining all 18 lbs back whilst sitting on said booty.
Pro: I haven't worked out in a week:P
Pro: I actually miss working out...who knew.

So there you are.
So stinking close to twenty (!)
and hangin in there.

OH.
Have I mentioned that when I lost 30 lbs I get a mini shopping spree, courtesy of my loving hubby.
Really, hes been a huge encouragement this time around.


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Way to go, you!

The Freckled Fawn said...

thankya darlin:P

Amy Nielson said...

wow, 18 pounds is an amazing accomplishment in two months!!
so where in the pnw are ya? :)

The Freckled Fawn said...

thankya darlin. Its amazing what you can do when your just sick of flab:P

Taylor said...

WOW! Nice work! I really need to get on my belly baby flab.
Especially since baby is 2 1/2.

The Freckled Fawn said...

but the nice thing is...you can always blame it on the baby:P well...until they are over ten...then eyebrows start to raise!

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!