Must be in need of a nap!
( That's the "Mama, are you serious?" glare)
I had plans of a great post with some substance today, but there were other, more um....demanding matters at hand. I'll lay it out for you:
JJ is working on 4 molars.
He is eating less and drinking more because it feels better.
He woke up before he was ready this morning cause he was soaked in pee.
He woke up before he was ready from his nap because..what else...he was soaked in pee.
Mama went through two (small) pots of coffee today.
JJ was it the "I want to to hold me but I DON'T want you to touch me" mood.
I think I heard "Mama" whined and/or yelled about 62 million times today.
You get the idea.
From now on my name is Tallulah.
or Ferdinand
or some other name that is very hard for a 18 month old to say.
So...
Tomorrow my lovelies.
Tomorrow I'll give ya a little substance.
2 comments:
im so sorry friend!!!!!! sweet baby!!! :) love xoxo
Oh thankya darlin:P Todays looking a little better:P
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!