I am linking up with Jenni from the blog this morning for a good cause.
And instead of making mine totally different, I'm going to go right along with her post.

After last nights happenings, I think and hold every single person effected by the tsunami in prayer.
I pray for healing, for safety, and peace for their heavy hearts. I pray for those who have lost a loved one, because I can't imagine the pain they are right now. Above all, I pray that this would be an opportunity for salvation for many people who had not previously believed on Jesus Christ and then, at least, great good could come from such a horrible thing.
Please join me today in praying for Japan (and every other effected area) and join me in praying for a movement in the hearts of people.

3 comments:
praying. and beautiful blog by the way. can see your heart for Jesus :)
such kind words,thank you.
japan is definitely in my thoughts & prayers... it seems weird to go about my day normally when this is all going on.
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!