The train is loud tonight, that means its clear outside...and clear means cold.
Lucky for me I'm all snuggled in my down comforter.
...and all is right with the world...
Today was one of those days where J thought he didn't need a nap.
At all.
Never.
Not one.
Nada.
And, this being Daddy's day off, he got to experience a child running on no sleep for the first time in a long time. For Jon, this means that he remembered why he's the one that goes to work, and I'm the one who stays home with Jbird. Jon is a gentle man...a kind man...a loving man...and, in general, a patient man. But, Ever parent knows how a screaming child can wear you down after hours.
Bless his soul.
I realized today that God definitely had a sense of humor when he gave women (mostly) just a tad bit more Patience (with children) than men. This meant that we would almost always be the one holding and rocking the overtired, screaming, and somewhat inconsolable child at 2 a.m.
Thanks God....
Oh, and God....if that was, in fact, your plan....
could you do me a favor?
On those days when my child falls under the above category....would you be so kind as to replace the brain cells that *pop* after endless hours of such behavior?
As you know, I can not afford to lose many, and I'd really like to keep the ones I have.
Some days, God gives me patience so that my head doesn't explode.
My head did not explode today.
It wasn't that bad at all....at least I didn't think so.
But, alas, the lad was tired.
He's been teething something fierce, and upon closer inspection, we found that he was now not only working on one molar, but two.
Ladies and Gentle people...
teething sucks!
So...hes finally asleep now.
(obviously)
And it gave me a chance to go through some more pictures from this last month.
I get a bit picture happy, you see, and end up with a lot of photos....so they require some "going through"
here's some goodies I found:
The boys just hanging out last weekend
Follow my blog with bloglovin
Yummy Yummy Mac n Cheese!
Just cruising and pickin up chics at the mall!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!