
I am going along with it.
I'm suppose to stay accountable.
Will I?
We shall see....
BUT
I am starting out with the best of intentions.
So....Taylor....Here goes!
I have been
sometimes working out every day for a month now.
I set an easy goal of 10 lbs the first month, not knowing how it would go.
Well, I am happy to say that I have 9 days left to reach my goal and have just a little over a pound to lose!
I'm glad I'm seeing some success....because I'm not one of those people who can just hang in there for fun!
I am also kind of following the weight watchers plan, although I constantly forget to write things down.
anyway...for my official Fat Tuesday weigh in:
(and in an effort to not actually divulge my real weight)
To date I have lost
7.5 lbs
Yay:P
Happy (A little less)Fat Tuesday peeps.
Oh, and by the way....
Go check out this chics blog, shes plenty funny and will make you laugh.
Who could say no to a laugh?
Follow my blog with bloglovin
2 comments:
I cannot say no to a laugh.
follower:P
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!