1/4/11

Happy New Year + 4 days

Happy New Year blogging world!


I'm a bit late, I know.


We returned home last night from vacation, and truth be told I'm having trouble pulling myself out of "Vacation Mode".  But Its time to face it, now I have to do the dishes.


We returned home to a little snow, which is unusual.  It makes me happy to see snow on the ground. Yes....I'm one of those.


J-bird has been rather grump-grump today, its the lack of attention I'm guessing.  And because, well, Mama's just boring.


I can't help it.  I became boring the moment I pushed that 9lb. 9 oz. baby out of me, now I am a mom, and I am boring.


I'm sorry son.


At least I don't spend all day in a bath robe and slippers.


Although, now that I think of it, it sounds quite nice.


Our little get away was quite nice, thanks for asking.  We spent plenty of time doing nothing, melting our little bums of in my parents Kuma heated house, eating, opening presents, spending time with old friends, and yes, more eating.


I feel like I gained 20 pounds.  It just might be possible. At the very least I tried. *cough*


J-bird the present opening thing pretty well this year.  Of course.  He was always rather disappointed when he got to the bottom of a bag or box and there was nothing left to take out.  He dove in and never stopped to look at the things he was actually pulling out of the box, except for one.


It is pretty common knowledge that my husband has a monkey thing.  His Mama got a stuffed monkey for him at least every year at Christmas time, and he decidedly passed on the tradition.  This also means he passed on nearly a billion stuffed monkeys (okay, I exaggerate much).  Yay.  J-birds room is usually carpeted with them.


So. The one thing J-bird didn't just pull out and move on with was this:



He actually danced with him.


Cutest.


Thing.


Ever.


EVER.


Christmas is almost more fun now that when I was a kid.  Its so fun to watch my little guy have fun.


I love being a Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!