facts:
1. Today we put up our Christmas tree
2. We barely made it to the farm before it closed
3. We were the only ones cutting down a six foot tree in the dark.
4. They were practically kicking us out.
5. Christmas trees like to make themselves difficult
6. Our house is small, our tree is big
7. Mr. little wonders why there is a shrubbery in his house.
8. Mr. little will not touch said shrubbery
9. My home smells fantastic
10. its almost 11:30, and I am not in bed yet.
look at who's trying to be all young and stuff.
2 comments:
This is awesome. Be young. Enjoy the tree and all of the nostalgia that goes hand-in-hand with Christmas traditions. I know I will.
We will be getting a tree this evening. Time to be young again.
ah. look. Its Chris!
enjoy your freshly killed shrubbery
And all the youthful bliss that comes with.
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!