12/4/10

Cheap skate Christmas/hide and seek baby

Okay, so its december, and as usual I have waited till the last-minute to do anything related to Christmas presents.  I tend to do a lot of DIY christmas gifts because:


1. I like to


2. I HATE impersonal gifts and have concluded that I shall never be one of those meaningless gift card givers.


3.We, evidently, are cheap.


4. For some strange reason I would rather spend my money on groceries and not earmuffs for great-aunt Betty


(the above is, of course, figurative.  I do not, in fact, have a great-aunt Betty.  She does not exist. the end)


Anyway.


Christmas gifts.


I am overwhelmed with about 5 different projects at the moment.  There are little scraps of material everywhere.


it is making me crazy in the head.


-------------------------------------------------


On a different note,


because mama has been preoccupied, Mr. little has had a lot of (supervised) alone time to play.


Today that meant he played Hide and Seek with himself.


Running to his bedroom door, Mr. Little would say "Bye Bye, Ger-Ger"


(that is what he calls himself)


and close the door.


He then waits until mama comes and rescues him by opening the door.


When I do he smiles, says "Oh, woooow." and repeats.


Who couldn't love that?


Here your daily fix:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!