7/2/11

Happy weekend


This morning feels quiet and relaxed, but that could be because, at the moment, I am avoiding the responsibilities that are beckoning me with their cold, harsh voices from somewhere behind me.
Shhh responsibilities, you can wait a second.
Right now, I'm blogging.

Blueberries have recently had a very short life span in our house. They last but a mere day before meeting their ultimate demise of a toddlers small grasp.  To put it lightly, I am thankful that JJ enjoys using the toilet.  
Ahem.
None then less, its is the latest fad, I'm told (by said toddler), that blueberries are the "in thing" right now.  And, if for some reason we make a trip to the store...I am not allowed to leave without buying a pint (of blueberries, people, keep up)


JJ has been up to the usual JJ things.
Tons of time with his car-cars and choo-choo's.
Thats the life.





oh, and he made breakfast:P

Well, we are off to pack and bath the dog.
Very excited about getting out of town this weekend...
I know it will be good for all of us.
June was a long month and we have happily welcomed july.

Oh, 
and just in case I don't get anywhere near a computer this weekend because I am having entirely too much fun...well


(oh, and if you could vote, that would be great:P )
Happy weekend, ya'll!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!