My grandma, JJ's B'nana, gave us this this lovely table.
It remember it when I was little, in grandma's basement, and playing on it even though we weren't suppose to. It used to belong to my great grandpa, so it been around for a while.
It had a darker look before, a dark stain that had beaded up and leather seats.
After a lot of elbow grease from my mom and some personal touches from me ( that means the only thing I did was the cushions) here's the finished product.
Thanks Grandma!
It remember it when I was little, in grandma's basement, and playing on it even though we weren't suppose to. It used to belong to my great grandpa, so it been around for a while.
It had a darker look before, a dark stain that had beaded up and leather seats.
After a lot of elbow grease from my mom and some personal touches from me ( that means the only thing I did was the cushions) here's the finished product.
Thanks Grandma!
We love our treasure!


4 comments:
gosh, those are adorable!!
So pretty!
Thanks, I kinda love it!
Very pretty.
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!