great post title, I know.
I am a genius with them there words!
Right now, we are watching crows yell at cats. What better entertainment than that on a rainy day?
JJ decided to take up the camera today to provide, for your enjoyment, some visual stimulation.
Super flattering, I know.
And, now everyone has seen up both of our noses.
Its a total upside for ya'll, I know!
I am still having all sorts of problems with blogger! Am I the only one?
It wont let me change anything on my blog, it took me about an hour and 5 tries to post this, I can't read my comments. NOTHING! SO FRUSTRATED!
ah.
We have big Target plans today, I know, exciting.
(This is what I get for writing a post in the morning and having nothing to talk about)
It seems the time after we've gotten back from vacation is crawling. Maybe it because we were going going going for two weeks, or maybe it because we came home and all out usual things were over for the summer. Mondays, we would usually go to story time at the library. Then a play date later in the week, along with some other randomness. But now its summer schedule, and we are just not used to it yet.
Mommy needs a playgroup or something:P
______________________________________________________
Okay, lets talk about potty training.
Its been, oh say, about two months now of consistent toilet usage.
(for JJ....er um....well for everyone....but that's beside the point:)
I DO NOT believe in pushing kiddos to use the toilet. I encourage, and ask.....but I never make him use it. He uses it cause he wants to.
That was a key part of the beginnings, we took it slow, no rush.
However, I am happy to inform you that he is doing FANTASTIC.
We are down to using about 2-3 diapers a DAY!
One of those being a nap time diaper.
I really am surprised at how quickly he caught on, and how stinkin proud he is of himself.
He has gotten fairly efficient at knowing when he has to go...or at least stopping himself so he can run to the bathroom.
Oh goodness...
you should see the run!
I should post a video of that run.
Hilarious!
Well, a certain young man is trying to eat the dog food right now...so...
I should go.

2 comments:
i had to laugh at the dog food mention at the end.
a certain little girl more than a decade ago may or may not have tried the stuff....also, cat food. .....it wasn't that horrible that she remembers. ;)
sorry blogger's being mean! it'll probably be days before you read this comment if blogger's still sucky. :P
I...*ahem* also knew one of those people....
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!