ahhhh nice new look! gosh, alyssa. you're so dang talented with this change-it-up stuff.man.....could be jealous...could be.....stomps it down. :P
btw, cute, er, gross slug. is it a pet? hahah:)
Thanks Beka...I think its an addiction. I chose to do something a little more...ah...grown up:Pand yes...he is our pet, his name is frankie..and he came in through the crack under our door so we kept him.He did, however, meet an unfortunate end.
We love to hear what you have to say!
3 comments:
ahhhh nice new look!
gosh, alyssa. you're so dang talented with this change-it-up stuff.
man.
....could be jealous...could be.....stomps it down. :P
btw, cute, er, gross slug. is it a pet? hahah:)
Thanks Beka...I think its an addiction.
I chose to do something a little more...ah...grown up:P
and yes...he is our pet, his name is frankie..and he came in through the crack under our door so we kept him.
He did, however, meet an unfortunate end.
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!