ah i love black and white. this is completely unrelated, and i haven't even finished reading your birth story yet (going to:) but...a friend of ours is having her 8th child in at home with a midwife, a doula, and a couple others...and she asked me to photograph her birth. i think there's just something other-worldly about black and white birth photos....so of course i'm going to give her a burned disc full of copies both color and b&w. ahhH! exciting stuff.
I agree. black an white is so fresh and clean and (I think) totally fitting for birth pictures. A clean start, a fresh canvas. As simple as black and white:P
2 comments:
ah i love black and white.
this is completely unrelated, and i haven't even finished reading your birth story yet (going to:) but...a friend of ours is having her 8th child in at home with a midwife, a doula, and a couple others...and she asked me to photograph her birth. i think there's just something other-worldly about black and white birth photos....so of course i'm going to give her a burned disc full of copies both color and b&w. ahhH! exciting stuff.
I agree. black an white is so fresh and clean and (I think) totally fitting for birth pictures. A clean start, a fresh canvas. As simple as black and white:P
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!