5/18/11

detox update: week 3


Quick detox update. 

This is the last week before vacation so I have been slowly working in some more carbs. (a.k.a. brown rice and some crackers and such)
So, weight loss has slowed down a bit.
but its still slippin away.
to date (of detox)
 I have lost 12.4 lbs (thats in 3 weeks)
and a total of 20 1/4 inches.

that makes a grand total of
72 inches
and
30 lbs!

And now I have lost as much as my son weights.
When I carry him I'm amazed:P
 I think I notice it the most in my face....and the way my clothes fit of course...but it didn't all happen over night so i can't say I see myself much differently.  The picture on the left is from this last Christmas...just before I started my weighloss journey (hardcore anyway) and the right is from just a few days ago.  You don't know how much it kills me to post the before picture. ugh!

anyway.

and here is the current profile...

(my tummy is 10 inches smaller now!)

3 comments:

Brittany Thomas said...

That is SO awesome!!!! And seeing the tape measure pic really brings it into perspective. Wonder what it would look like if I did mine....scary thought. It's nowhere near as good as your results!

The Freckled Fawn said...

oh my gosh lady....you have THREE kids, and I have ONE. You look fabulous!

beka said...

woweee, you look great!
how awesome. :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!