4/27/11

Weight loss update and hell month part 2

So, I realize I haven't updated my weight loss in a long, long time.  Sigh.  Its not because I gained it all back....and its not because there's nothing happening...its just because its really slow going right now and I'm not exactly excited about it.

Stats so far:

Total inches down:

52 inches

Total weight loss:

21 lbs.

Not extraordinary, but something.
I have been absolutely stuck where I am lately, no matter what I do.
So, for the next month (starting yesterday) we are on a very strict detox diet.  I did this when I started and it help a lot when your in one of these conundrums.  I took away my bread and dairy, and of course the sugar. Those are the things that can make me balloon up 5 pounds in one meal! (okay, mostly bread)

Its a fruit and veggies and lean mean (or legumes) diet.
And don't worry, I know my nutrition, I will not be missing out on anything I need.

We are going on vacation the week before Memorial day, and we plan on doing it till then (Yes, WE, Jon is doing it too )

and possibly when we get back, depending on how terribly  awful we were:P

for the record, here are my starting measurements:
(I reserve the right not to put my weight on here yet:P)

Neck:14 1/4 inches
Shoulders:44 3/4 inches
Chest:44 1/2 inches
Natural waist: 36 1/2 inches
Belly: 39 inches
Thighs: 24 inches
Calves:16 1/2 inches
Ankles: 9 1/2 inches
Biceps:13 1/4 inches
Forearms: 10 inches
Wrists:6 1/2 inches
Total weight: TOO MUCH!

OH, and I wont be giving up coffee...no sir.  Its my one luxury!  I usually put some soy milk and agave in it, so its not as bad as it could be, I guess.

So hopefully gets me out of this slump!

In other news,  we moved our room around yesterday and ended up switching the side of the bed we sleep on.  I could not sleep last night cause I was laying on my left side instead of my right (I always face out when laying in bed).
How sad is that!




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

4 comments:

Brittany Thomas said...

Good for you! So that's 52" and 21lbs since when? Just curious. I love hearing how others are dropping the weight. :) I've still got about 10lbs to lose to get to my goal weight, but I'm in a slump. Just sticking at this number...sometimes I go up 3 lbs then I lose it but never do I get lower. :( If I wasn't still nursing Everly I'd go on a raw diet but I think that's too extreme for her... I think I just need to get back into exercising again...but I loathe it so.

The Freckled Fawn said...

I started in january. lost most of that the first two months...then got my wisdom teeth pulled and couldn't work out for a few weeks, then everything slowed down.
I too HATE exercising, and its just so much work to find time....honest that not an excuse! Its just hard with a "Helper" and when hes napping I just want to sit down and or clean the house up....sigh.

Jessi said...

GREAT JOB! 21 pounds since January is AMAZING!

beka said...

i would be the same way with switching a bedroom around.....i'm odd about that stuff.

nopity-nope, don't give up the coffee;) it could be way worse. milk, sugar, etc....could be way worse.

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!