So, I think JJ is growing.
Wanna know how I know?
He ate 3 full blueberry buckwheat pancakes (like 6 inch pancakes), a banana, a bowl of chips he fixed himself and a granola bar for breakfast.
That is only after waking up at 7:45, having some milk then falling asleep in my arms again till 11:30!
(SOOO out of character!)
At least he makes it obvious, right?
At the moment he is informing me that there are "Two car cars" parked on our street.
And yes, ladies and gentlepeople, there are, in fact, two cars out there.
The detox is going swimmingly.
Like...
I can not even begin to tell you how shocked I am by how well its working this time around!
I plan on doing a one week update on Tuesday...so I wont give away anything now.
But.
wow.
I would like to ask all of you lovely sisters in Christ (and brothers too, if your out there) to lift up our extended family in your prayers. I cannot/will not go into any details but prayer is needed for softening of hearts and listening to Gods will.
Please pray, and thank you so much!
Thank you for putting up with my meaningless post this week.
It just hasn't been my first priority, there has been a lot of other things happening.
Everyone has an off week, right?
(yeah, well, I'll go with that at least!)
Now, There are diapers to wash, dishes to do and babies to cuddle, my Saturday is calling!


3 comments:
"swimmingly" i love that:)
i looove the picture of what you've been eating. hah. love.
makes your mouth water, doesn't it? but sorry...no almonds! haha
oh my gosh he's so adorable! and what an appetite! he's got me beat :)
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!