4/7/11

{ i have no title... }


Today is ten times better than yesterday, and thank you to all of you who sent "Get better soon" loves!
Its our little family tradition that on the day we are feeling our worst and ALL of us our sick.  We come home and order pizza, watch movies and only drag ourselves off the couch long enough to make it to our bed.
Needless to say, that was nice!
Everyone needs a day like that once in a while!

It worked well, and even though I don't feel 100%, I feel much better.

moving on....

no one wants to hear about flem.

Its yucky.

So now its on to sewing, sewing and more sewing, with JJ's help of course.
I'm trying to build up a little stock for the shop opening...
(hopefully by May)
and since most of the other stuff is done....that's all I have left.
Stuff.
So descriptive!

So, wanna see the cutest thing ever?
Yes?
ok...

That's right....lock up your daughters people...
this little heart breaker is on the loose!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love days like that to just relax!

Love the picture - such a cutie!

beka said...

hahah, i love that! lock up your daughters.... heh. heh. :)

The Freckled Fawn said...

oh I doooo I DOOOO love those days!!!
and yes beka...I am particularly fond of that shirt:P He is quite the little ladies man, so it does apply! lol

Alyss said...

OKay.. soooo cute. Yes. Jude and your little one will be breaking hearts!

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!