3/23/11

{ good morning and stuff }

Hey there, how's your day going?
Mine? Oh thanks for asking....
Well, my house smells like last night's leftovers and my son is currently "cooking" in the kitchen (my apologies daddy if you don't have any cereal tomorrow!).  My wonderful hubby did the dishes after dinner last night!  Baby J slept in an extra two hours and the sun is coming, it is not yet warm, but coming.  Perhaps its yet another park day!
On the other hand....I have had a headache for 4 days now...(hence the obvious lack of posts)....and am really getting sick of it.  We are to the point now where its good enough not to feel all the time, but if I move to quickly or bend over....ouch! Trying to work out yesterday was a joke!  JJ has taken to screaming commands at Bentley, and of course they go unacknowledged....so more screaming.  Its funny, but painful.
Overall there is way more good going on today that bad.  So I will focus on that.
Its been an exciting and scary time in our lives lately.  So much is going on.  Good things. Jon and I have been talking and praying about what God would have us do with our lives, where He would have us go and how we can best be used by Him in the place we are at.  There are no clear answers yet but Jon and I both feel strongly that something is coming, just don't know what.
What about you?
Have you ever struggled with where God wants you and what He would have you to do? What has the Lord done in your life lately?
Share your journey with me!




A verse from my morning devotions that made my heart happy:

" For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
saying to you 'Fear not, I will help you'."
Isaiah 41:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!