3/3/11

{ chef boy-oh-gee }

Yesterday, while I was unloading groceries, I had the pleasure of having the cupboard door break. As you can guess, it just was peaches and cream after trying to shop for two hours with an uncooperative toddler. Oh joy.  But, life goes on.
This cupboard is basically our pantry in our tiny barbie kitchen, which means it houses ALL the food that isn't in the fridge.  J already know how to open it and go snack shopping, and the lack of door just made it easier.

Anyway...all this leads up to today's impromptu photo shoot with my little chef.  Enjoy much!









Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

Leah LC Shellum said...

haha -- cute!! :)
Especially loved the footprint on the floor!! :)

I love the look of your blog -- were did you get it? Or find codes?

The Freckled Fawn said...

awe thanks Leah.
yeah, those footprints were EVERYWHERE:P cuteness though. I chose to embrace the photo op instead of getting upset because I had JUST mopped the floor:P Life happens.
As for my blog...thanks for liking it:P
Most of the work I do myself....
but my basic layout (before a lot of changes) I got from powered by pastries (same chick from www.puglypixle.com). She has some awesome stuff over there...and free stuff too!

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!