Its understandable, since being his mama is what I do for a living, but I am married and I do have a husband.
I promise! See, there he is!
There was a wedding.
Why else would these guys be in skirts?
Okay....well......that may not be entirely true.
He's a pretty good one at that...(I know, I know, stop with all the mushy stuff, aye?)
My little family was all in bed by nine yesterday, all except for me.
Since I was feeling particularly domestic yesterday, I decided to make some yummies for him.
He likes food.
Food always makes him smile:P
I packed his lunch and made him a super yummy breakfast. He gets up before the rest of the world so I rarely
Really, do you blame me?
That, my friends, is where my Crockpot comes in handy.
(made slow cooker cobbler....and am currently stuffing my face with the leftovers....yum)
It feels good to do special things for him, its so easy to fall into a routine with your significant other. Sometimes we just have to remember to stir it up and do something sweet to remind that person just how much you cherish them.
Like I said, he's pretty cool.
A great man of God.
A loving husband.
A devoted father.
Jon certainly is a blessing from the Lord.
I really should do a better job of reminding him of those things.



1 comment:
hi! i stumbled upon your blog and read a good bit of it this afternoon. man, i feel like a stalker now. but i decided to follow you. so hello!
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!