So.
Allow me to tell you something about my little family.
We move....a lot.
I mean...A LOT A LOT.
Jon and I have been married for, oh, not even four years now and we have moved every year . I think this has made us a little stir crazy, okay I lie, a huge helping of stir crazy. We have a biological moving clock now which seems to yell in our heads once summer rolls around.
Oh yeah.
Great times.
But its always a new adventure and we figure we might as well do it while we can, before the kiddo is in school.
I mentioned before that we were starting to consider schools for JJ, mostly because of our obsessive moving and trying to end up in the right spot close to the right school once the time rolls around.
We had been planning on a possible move down south later this year, but that was starting to look a little more like a "never gunna happen" sorta thing.
Last week, low and behold, an opportunity fell into our laps. Yet another move that would allow us to be very close to some very close friends. A move that would put us put us closer to better schools. A move that we have tried for 3 times previously and had pretty much given up one.
Oh, and its a promotion....a big one. Like, they would even pay for our move kind of big.
WOW.
So a million and one questions are running through our minds.
Do we?
God, what should we do?
What do we have to lose?
Why didn't this ever work before?
Why get our hopes up...we have tried this before with absolutely no luck.
God, really, is this what you want us to do?
Is this a trick, God?
ack....
but alas...yesterday he applied.
found out today that interviews start next week.
Don't know yet if he has one.
If he gets it...(which I'm really trying not to count on because, as I've said, we have been here before with not so good results)...but IF....we would have literally WEEKS to get down there.
No stress here ladies.
I haven't told those friends in that place that we might go.
I don't want to get their hopes up again.
And since I can only think of a few of those friends who may read it....
this is for you.
DON'T TELL ABBY.
goodnight loves
Follow my blog with bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!