1/8/11

Thats what husbands are for...(among other things)

SO.
Obviously, my son must have read my last post.
Today he has been…..just lovely. *cough*
So…we went for a walk in the freezing cold January air (bundled up of course, geez )  and took a break from the house.  It worked for an hour or two.
I think he is just bored with me….after two weeks of vacation and seeing new people every day….I seem rather boring.
I understand.
You know what Jbird does when he wants his way….the one thing he pulls out that he KNOWS will work cause it melts mama’s heart. He cries and says “Baby…BABY!” and leans his head on me.  I try…..but I’ve yet to be able to resist such manipulative charm.
Or….so far I don’t want to.
The latter is probably the most accurate.
Dinner arrived.
My husband is sympathetic…..and a tad bit of wonderful.
SO.
Obviously, my son must have read my last post.
Today he has been…..just lovely. *cough*
So…we went for a walk in the freezing cold January air (bundled up of course, geez )  and took a break from the house.  It worked for an hour or two.
I think he is just bored with me….after two weeks of vacation and seeing new people every day….I seem rather boring.
I understand.
You know what Jbird does when he wants his way….the one thing he pulls out that he KNOWS will work cause it melts mama’s heart. He cries and says “Baby…BABY!” and leans his head on me.  I try…..but I’ve yet to be able to resist such manipulative charm.
Or….so far I don’t want to.
The latter is probably the most accurate.
Dinner arrived.
My husband is sympathetic…..and a tad bit of wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!