1/16/11

All in the name of food

I have resolved to do some early spring cleaning around the house.
Oh, okay…I resolved to do it 3 days ago….and made a big mess….and now i’m not in the cleaning mood anymore and my house shows it.  It is crazy disorganized and I feel I am further behind that when I started.
My house needs a slimming black dress and a tummy tuck….cause hun, it looks frumpy.
Oh well.
On top of my trying to play catch up with myself, I have made it my goal to fatten up my kiddo.  This task would be fun if he actually ate anything.  But no….he is much to busy for things like eating and would much rather just feed his food to the dog.  What AM I going to do with that kid!  Really, he doesn’t know how lucky he is….I’d gladly trade places with him and pound a few (five!) milkshakes right now.
which leads us to topic number 3…(I have writing ADHD at the moment).  I started Weight Watchers 4 days ago.  And no I’m not going to meeting….no, I’m not signed up online…I just have some old point counting things that someone gave me and I’m going for it.  That being said, I want about 1 dozen cookies right now, hence the milkshake comment.  Dear reader, I do not usually eat dozens of cookies at a time, but, I am sooo wanting something I can’t (shouldn’t) have.
Period.
Its the first week diet jitters.  I’m having separation anxiety from sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!