I am enjoying some much-needed alone time right now. The boys are asleep, the house is quiet, the Christmas tree is gleaming, and I'm watching some pushing daisies. Yes, I know it's an ever so slightly cheesy show, but it looks beautiful. It also appeals to my little girl, fairy tale side.
oh, and it makes me what pie.
a lot.
Have I mentioned I'm dieting? Well, okay kinda.
I had an awful hormone filled day of woe and my loving husband picked up some dark chocolate for me on the way home ON TOP of running another errand for me. He's pretty great.
Don't worry, it was organic 90% dark.
It's not that bad for me.
And quite honestly, today I wouldn't have cared if it was.
p.s.
I want to name my dog cantaloupe.
p.p.s.
the fun part about using your old computer is finding pictures you haven't seen in a while...
like these ones! Its hard to believe that was almost a year and a half ago! now lets all observe how absolutely huge I was! It makes me feel a little bit better about still having a kangaroo pouch. But only a little.
wow......what an amazing thing, huh?



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!