Anyone see that beautiful baby on top of this page.
Ya...he's mine:) And I lOOOVE him!
_______________________
Its quiet in my house.
I'm laying here, unable to sleep, due to the 4 or 5 cups of caffeine coursing through my veins. My husband lays sleeping next to me, his gentle breathing is an assurance that he is far from consciousness. I hear gentle rustling from the next room, my little bird will likely be waking soon. Bentley is snoring in the corner, as is usual for my short nosed little pooch. Sometimes is the only way we know he's still alive. He sleeps. A. LOT.
I've spent the last hour or two looking up old friends online, or at least trying to. I find myself lost in thoughts and memories of our childhood together. It's strange how you still see them as you remember them, even though everyone has grown up and moved on.
I am not very close with any of my childhood friends anymore, I suppose thats a side-effect of life. We grow up, move on, get married (or not), and some breed like rabbits. The truth is, not many of us are the same person that we used to be, people change, people learn, people move on. But, sometimes its fun. Its fun just to see what their up to, where life has taken them. Do you have anything in common? Or is this a perfect opportunity to judge them and self-edify...thinking "Gee...I'm glad I didn't screw up as bad as so-and-so did!"
Come on. I'm not stupid, we all do it.
**I'd like you to know that my head I am sounding like Delilah as I write this

(you know, Love songs with Delilah). I am speaking low and soft, and about to tell you all how to fix anything that may be wrong in your life with a song**
anyway...
As "flower" always said:
"If you can't think of anything else to say, don't say nothing at all..."
Oh wait...thats not right.
**DEEEEE-LIIII-LLAAAAHHHH***
night ya'll
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!